Thursday, November 20, 2008


How in the world do you people find time to sit down and do this? Do you have flies buzzing over your dishes in the sink? Do your kids have permanent Kool-Aid stains from lack of washing? I want to be a hip mom/blogger chick but I have enough trouble filling out the forms at the doctors office let alone coming up with paragraphs of witty banter. I'll keep it simple. Here is a picture of our little family at the church "Fall Carnival" (aka the night of bloodlust and Satanic worship otherwise known as Halloween). Thanks Pacheco's for the cute Cat in the Hat idea. Oh, and for those of you that don't understand the hand gestures, I'm pregnant with Thing 3, people!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I gave my vote! Now you need to go back and extend the poll dates for the names! Just make them like 200 days long! Then send a big email with your blog address so everyone can vote! OK I'm done bossing you around!

SDR said...

Hey Sarah- bloggin is my essay or journal writing time. Like reading-it keeps up your skills. lol. General is doing well- he's a little sad sometimes but we play with him a lot so I think the transition is okay.
Sarah
P.S. I want to cast my vote for names!